Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bebe Green Environment

Make A Wish Foundation

I didn't find anything that Bebe had that contributed to a green environment, but I think that for Christmas that they should have a certain charity that they contribute a fashion show that gives half of its proceeds to that charity. It would help the sales profit and I think they would be viewed more highly if they did such a great thing as to give to the environment. They would be seen and heard and it is known that customers come before anything else. I would think that it would please people. When I know that a certain store brand is environmentally friendly and tries to help others, I will most likely buy from that brand because I respect that it is not all about the money to that company. In the world today all you see is money..money...money...it's becoming ridiculous. Can the company not take a step back and look at what really matters in this world? That is the question that stands before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment